[opensource-dev] llconvexdecomposition on private servers

WolfPup Lowenhar wolfpup67 at earthlink.net
Sat Aug 6 04:22:49 PDT 2011

That will happen when you are using the build configurations that do not end
in OS as the llconvexdecomposition lib is a private lib using Havok source
code.

The following configurations will build in an Open Source Evnironment:

DebugOS
RelWithDebInfoOS
ReleaseOS

If you are on Windows there s one 3p lib that you will have to build
yourself so that you have sound and that is for Fmod and then you can edit
the autobuild.xml to use a file:/// url pointing to the package you just
built also do not forget to change the hash to match the one for the new
file.