[opensource-dev] OS X Lion

Laurent Bechir laurent.bechir at madonie.org
Mon Aug 15 21:07:17 PDT 2011

Le 15 août 2011 à 23:56, Mimika Oh a écrit :

> If you only wish to build on Mac OS X Lion with Xcode 4 you could look at <https://bitbucket.org/Mimika_Oh/viewer-development/changesets/tip/user('mimika.oh%40gmail.com')%20and%20branch('mimika-macosx107build')> which "works for me".

Hello,

How have you succeded with your build with XCode 4 ? I have XCode 4.1, I have downloaded the sources you mention, I have used "autobuild -c ReleaseOS", and Xcode don't want to build the viewer :

The scheme 'PROJECT_secondlife-bin_TEST_llworldmap' contains no buildables that can be built for the SDKs supported by the run destination My Mac 64-bit. Make sure your targets all specify SDKs that are supported by this version of Xcode.

Thank you