[opensource-dev] How to upload a mesh on v-d rev 20205 ?

Jamey Fletcher jamey at beau.org
Wed Aug 24 14:05:47 PDT 2011

Marine Kelley wrote:

> Thanks... I wouldn't have guessed that all by myself. lol.

> I see on that JIRA entry that I'm not the only one who is confused one
> about this issue. I'll give a try to the open source version when
> able, it seems promising.

You might want to look at what Kirsten has done - his client claims
upload capability compatible with the sandboxes as of LL version 2.8.2,
but apparently there have been some changes since then, as Henri's post
mentioned, so you'll likely need to adjust it a bit, as Kirsten will
most likely need to once he gets back from vacation.