[opensource-dev] Help prevent DOS line endings...

Oz Linden (Scott Lawrence) oz at lindenlab.com
Tue Feb 1 04:35:25 PST 2011

Other than a few files that appear to be completely Windows specific,
and I did not know for sure did not require them, I've converted all the
DOS line endings in viewer-development back to plain linefeeds.  I'll be
checking regularly for any that get added (hopefully before they get
into the main repo) and advising the perpetrators of the error of their
ways...

So that I have a resource to direct them to, and to help prevent any new
developers from committing this minor sin, we need a set of clear
instructions on what Windows tools do this correctly and how to
configure them to do so.   Please help by adding to:

https://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/How_to_avoid_DOS_line_endings_in_Windows_tools