[opensource-dev] Friends Permissions

Trilo Byte trilobyte550m at gmail.com
Sun Feb 6 05:55:57 PST 2011

Please forgive the silly question, but I seemed to have missed something in the transition to web profiles.  On the Friends sidebar panel I can see the icons that show what permissions the people on my friends list have (see me online, locate me on the map, move my objects, etc), but I can't figure out how to change those settings.  It used to be on the Notes & Privacy tab of the Profile, but the web profile doesn't have any such option.  Any ideas?

TriloByte Zanzibar