[opensource-dev] Mesh Import Project Viewer

Philippe (Merov) Bossut merov at lindenlab.com
Mon Feb 7 13:49:29 PST 2011

Hi Diabolus,

The dialog only says that "The Application cannot be launched" which is not
much to draw any conclusion. Also, I need to confess I haven't tried the
mesh viewer yet but I know that other opensource-dev folks have so I'm
forwarding there hoping that someone will have experienced the problem and
already found a work around.

Can someone help out Diabolus?

Cheers,
- Merov