[opensource-dev] Forum for ATI, Apple and FBO problem

Laurent Bechir laurent.bechir at madonie.org
Sat Feb 12 17:56:49 PST 2011

Hello,

Some time ago, I've opened a bug report on Apple website concerning the
problem of ATI cards with FBO which stops Mac users to use dynamic
shadows. I know they are not officials, but they work quite well with
Nvidia cards :). I've received an answer recently asking me for the full
System Profiler Report of my machine. I was wondering if accumulating
the experiences on that subject would help make the things move faster.
So I've set up a forum where mac users wanting to do it could tell their
experience with ATI card and join their full System Profiler Report with
their experience. I would then put the link to the forum in my bug
report. Do you think this could be a good idea ?

Bug report :

https://bugreport.apple.com/cgi-bin/WebObjects/RadarWeb.woa/24/wo/KGyze933oURhrNytyxPfAw/5.83.28.0.9

Forum :

http://macati.madonie.org/