[opensource-dev] Hacking up to Visual Studio 2010 ...

Twisted Laws twisted_laws at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 18 07:28:06 PST 2011

hmmm...  ok, so i removed them...   './setup.py build' works ok and i added autobuild/bin to path and I still get the same error from running

$ autobuild configure -c OpenSourceRelWithDebInfo
autobuild.common.AutobuildError: invalid 'pathcheck' setting for 'boto'

looking at it, the file still contains 'pathcheck' : "lib/python2.5/boto"

what is "boto" btw?  did i miss installing something?   there are no boto packages that i can find