[opensource-dev] Inventory incremental search (VWR-23712)

Tateru Nino tateru at taterunino.net
Wed Jan 5 05:03:18 PST 2011

On 5/01/2011 11:57 PM, Stickman wrote:
>> what about someone from marketing, about time they did someone useful... :P
> Just throw the task to support. I'm sure they're not busy with anything else. :D

Come on folks :) Let's not take the opportunity to have a dig (though,
yes, I agree it is tempting, but perhaps not appropriate to this list).

I think it's important for everyone that *someone* sit down with those
agreements and make an effort to find where the legal rights and
provenances of the viewer code have been tainted. Who better than the
folks who wrote the agreements up and who know just how serious that is?

--
Tateru Nino
http://dwellonit.taterunino.net/