[opensource-dev] Inventory incremental search (VWR-23712)

Stickman stickman at gmail.com
Wed Jan 5 05:08:52 PST 2011

>> Just throw the task to support. I'm sure they're not busy with anything else. :D

> I think it's important for everyone that *someone* sit down with those
> agreements and make an effort to find where the legal rights and
> provenances of the viewer code have been tainted. Who better than the
> folks who wrote the agreements up and who know just how serious that is?

Because I don't want to come off as too much of a jerk, I believe
support is understaffed, not lazy. My statement was sarcasm regarding
the fact they likely have way too much to do already.

I agree, definitely something that needs a watchful eye over it. It
would hurt productivity if someone were to sue LL because a line of
code they submitted was used without the contribution agreement.

Stickman