[opensource-dev] storm-34

Erin Mallory angel_of_crimson at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 7 17:35:21 PST 2011

I've been testing the storm 34 viewer on windows 7 and on windows xp.  Ive noticed its not properly keeping the preferences between when youre logged in and logged out and that the favorites therefor are not properly showing up for me. this started occuring after i changed the account from my cummere to erinyse then back.  now no matter what i cant get it to show the favorites for either account at log in even though both accounts have that box checked....

before i jira this, can anyone else repo?