[opensource-dev] Review Request: STORM-2 As a User, I want to set my own default views with specific UI layout so I can tailor my Viewer experience to the activities I'm most interested in.

Andrew Dyukov adyukov at productengine.com
Wed Jan 19 03:05:53 PST 2011

If everything will remain as it is in current implementation, layouts
will be saved as several LLSD files in one folder, not in single LLSD
file - it was done to allow adding of image files into layouts in
future. So placing a folder into an archive and sending it by email
(or other way) would be needed to share a layout.
About proposed solutions- they both sound reasonable and probably may
be added to the feature in future.