[opensource-dev] Problem to download libkdu and fmod

Laurent Bechir laurent.bechir at madonie.org
Thu Jul 28 15:14:44 PDT 2011

Hello,

I'm trying to build the viewer on my Mac and I can't go further the autobuild step, since I always get a time out for fmod and libkdu. I've found a solution for fmod putting an archive I have in my Dropbox, but I can't do that for libkdu. Anyone knows what can cause these time out ? I've noticed that when I try traceroute on s3-proxy-lindenlab.com, it stops at my router and doesn't go beyond. It's not the case for automated-builds-secondlife-com.s3.amazonaws.com, or any other destination. Any clue to solve that ?

Thank you