[opensource-dev] Problem to download libkdu and fmod

WolfPup Lowenhar wolfpup67 at earthlink.net
Thu Jul 28 16:23:36 PDT 2011

First is sounds like you using something besides the configurations that end
in OS as those are for the Open Source Developers to use so that you do not
have the problem of DLing the private libs that those of us on the outside
do not have access to.
Second there is an autobuild 3p-fmod that you can build locally and then
place the information generated during the packaging in the autobuild.xml
file and set fmod=on in the settings for OS builds in the autobuild.xml and
then fmod wil 'dl' and install to the build tree.