[opensource-dev] STORM-1023 (was OPEN-4) : fmod

Twisted Laws twisted_laws at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 4 11:52:29 PST 2011

dang, just talked to Jonathan...   sorry about my incorrect response on the list prior...

Evidently in early attempts to get it to compile with fmod in it, I had copied the files to
the build-vc100/packages/include(and lib) directories.     In a new attempt on a different
computer I found that I had to copy the files to the proper package directories and only
needed to state -DFMOD:BOOL=ON

I've not been keeping up much with the autobuild stuff the last few days, sorry.