[opensource-dev] STORM-1023 (was OPEN-4) : fmod

Philippe (Merov) Bossut merov at lindenlab.com
Fri Mar 4 18:32:17 PST 2011

Hi,

Indeed, I tried the various strategies I provided and, when building from an
open source devs (i.e. using -c OpenSourceRelWithDebInfo), they all
failed... Sooo...

I've been reworking lots of things today and testing more. I think I've a
working solution where one can build a local tar based on our packaging code
(autobuild) and use autobuild.xml to pick it. The path trick though is bogus
right now and need more work.

More on all this later in STORM-1023.

Cheers,
- Merov