[opensource-dev] Setup a Release configuration for VS2010 build -- Need testers.

Ima Mechanique ima.mechanique at blueyonder.co.uk
Sun Mar 6 09:38:00 PST 2011

> Applied change to autobuild.xml for -VC10msbuildRelease.
> Applied change to CMakeLists.txt to remove the Colon from  /MAP
> the colon was being passed through cmake and causing a bad path.
>
> Failed in an attempt to place the CMakeList.txt change to Review Board.
> Oz's repository is out of sync with mine. And, mine isn't a review board
> repository.
>
> https://bitbucket.org/NickyP/viewer-autobuild2010-wip
>
> @ WolfPup Know you intended to work on this. I was trying to work 32 bit memory
> issues and was trying to see if release was better and it fell in place. Sorry,
> if I stepped on your toes.
> Memory is slightly better. On XP 32bit 1:20 minutes before crash.
>
> Nicky

Don't know exactly what needed testing, but it compiled  for me on Win
XP Pro 64-bit, using VCE 2010.
commands used
autobuild configure -c VC10msbuildRelWithDebInfo -- -DLL_TESTS:BOOL=OFF
autobuild build --no-configure -c VC10msbuildRelWithDebInfo

Managed to log into SL today with it (last night I couldn't stay
connected for more than 30 seconds). All appears to work except for
audio (I assumed FMOD was disabled).

--
Ima Mechanique
ima.mechanique(at)blueyonder.co.uk