[opensource-dev] STORM-1016: a call for comments

Anya Kanevsky akanevsky at productengine.com
Wed Mar 16 03:06:01 PDT 2011

I'm trying to make a decision on the most logical behavior for ctrl-shift-w
shortcut in STORM-1016 <https://jira.secondlife.com/browse/STORM-1016>.
 Currently we have some weird exceptions, most unexpected being that we have
some floaters that only close on ctrl-shift-w if there's another,
"closeable" floater present.   My proposal is in the last
comment<https://jira.secondlife.com/browse/STORM-1016?focusedCommentId=249225&page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel#comment-249225>to
the jira.

If you have an opinion on the matter and some usage scenarios to back it up,
please let me know.  I don't promise to make everyone happy, but I'm trying
to see if there are use cases I'm missing.
Thanks!

-gr.