[opensource-dev] Snowstorm 2.6.1 with Advanced and Basic mode

Erin Mallory angel_of_crimson at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 20 14:01:04 PDT 2011

I'm working on a blog that i hope to post within the week with really detailed feedback... but... I think there should be three modes....  rename the basic to beginner, the advanced to normal... and add an expert mode with even more settings (something like what firestorm is shaping up to be).  or better yet just allow true skinning with the ability to add in lots more options depending on the skin you're using ...