[opensource-dev] [JIRA] Projects and Components, my.secondlife.com

Opensource Obscure opensourceobscure at gmail.com
Sat Mar 26 07:28:59 PDT 2011

Many issues about Profiles, Picks, Privacy Notes and related
features are currently filed in JIRA under the VWR Project.
This prevents them to add "my.secondlife.com" as Component;
the whole situation seems a bit confused to me.

Should something be done about this?
Should those issues be moved to WEB? to SOCIAL?
if moved, would be Watchers "migrated" or not?

I tried to use the "Clone" JIRA feature but apparently it doesn't help,
as I couldn't file the new issue under a different Project.

Meta issue https://jira.secondlife.com/browse/WEB-3535
currently seems to be the best umbrella for issues related
to the new Web Profiles & my.secondlife.com.

I'm particularly concerned by the current lack of functionality
https://jira.secondlife.com/browse/VWR-24557
https://jira.secondlife.com/browse/WEB-3511
https://jira.secondlife.com/browse/VWR-25283
and by disappearing profiles