[opensource-dev] Linux build without the pausing behaviour

Mike Chase mike.chase at alternatemetaverse.com
Mon Mar 28 07:41:09 PDT 2011

Is there a Linux build of V2 of any version that doesnt exhibit the
annoying multi-second pauses that freeze the UI?  I find myself without
any useable V2 viewer at present.  I've tried 2.5.2 and 2.6.3 and both
still have this issue.

How in the world did this every get past QA?  It really renders the
viewer unusable. I've been using Imprudence the last few days which is
nice but a huge shift in UI and I've actually gotten both used to and
productive with the V2 paradigm.

Mike