[opensource-dev] Linux build without the pausing behaviour

leliel leliel.mirihi at gmail.com
Mon Mar 28 09:13:26 PDT 2011

On Mon, Mar 28, 2011 at 8:59 AM, Opensource Obscure
<opensourceobscure at gmail.com> wrote:
> QA department apart, I / we should have done more testing.
> I think I remember I had seen this, but I didn't bother to properly
> investigate it / compare to other releases / file a report.

It was first reported on December 22, the same day the bug was
introduced. And was subsequently acknowledged by several Lindens in
late December and early January. Yet the bug still made it through 3
releases and counting. I don't think we as a community are the ones
that dropped the ball here.