[opensource-dev] Error with autobuild configure -c Release OS

xinyi chen geekclawsupport at gmail.com
Wed May 4 00:22:05 PDT 2011

Yup, the error - "can't open file autobuild is missing", how about the last
error -

CMake Error at cmake/Prebuilt.cmake:34 (message):
  Failed to download or unpack prebuilt 'ogg-vorbis'.  Process returned 2.
Call Stack (most recent call first):
  cmake/Audio.cmake:11 (use_prebuilt_binary)
  llaudio/CMakeLists.txt:6 (include)

Any ideas?

Simon