[opensource-dev] Daily Scrum Summary - Thursday, May 12

Anya Kanevsky akanevsky at productengine.com
Tue May 17 00:12:51 PDT 2011

(last one for today)

Sprint 15, ends 05.16.11 Thursday, May 12 Team Status
------------------------------
 Oz Linden
------------------------------

*PAST*

   - Merge Monkeying
   - Sent query to the Moles about making Clouds
   - Open Development User Group
   - GPU table testing
   - Updated windlight project branch from viewer-development
      - NOTE: project viewer build changed
         - from "Project Windlight Estate"
         - to "Project Windlight Region"

*FUTURE*

   - More GPU table testing
   - Code reviews

*IMPEDIMENTS*

   - none

Grumpity ProductEngine
------------------------------

*PAST*

   - VWR triage
   - PO build
   - reports
   - chop-662 followup

*FUTURE*

   - STORM triage
   - add "verify" fix version?
   - add "unactionable" transition to needs more info state.
   - other jira transitions specified in VWR triage doc?
   - find (push to create?) list of currently supported versions.
   - is it possible to limit (or is it already limited?) who can
   "acknowledge" vwr issues?

*IMPEDIMENTS*

   - QA team needs L$

Paul ProductEngine
------------------------------

*PAST*

   - TASK STORM-1202 (Time spin control)
      - Still working on it. Estimate ~ 5 hours.

*FUTURE*

   - TASK STORM-1202 (Time spin control)
   - STORM-1205 (Add "Environment" tab to the "Region/Estate" floater)

*IMPEDIMENTS*

   - none

Seth ProductEngine
------------------------------

*PAST*

   - Replacing the old Environment Settings dialog with the new one.
      - Going to create a jira for this task.

*FUTURE*

   - Work on Environment Settings dialog.

*IMPEDIMENTS*

   - none

Vadim ProductEngine
------------------------------

*PAST*

   - WLRS implementation: new way of saving/applying water/sky presets and
   day cycles to support the new Environment Settings floater.

*FUTURE*

   - We'll continue working on WLRS, aiming to deliver the new basic UI on
   Monday.

*IMPEDIMENTS*

   - none

Andrey ProductEngine
------------------------------

*PAST*

   - tested CHOP-663 on all platforms using the build referenced in the
   ticket
   - finished testing in scope of IQA-162
      - also has been run additional regression testing on r229289

*FUTURE*

   - run smoke & integrity on 2.6.8 build#2
   - pickup v-d latest build and verify integrated tickets

*IMPEDIMENTS*

   - none

Cron Stardust

*PAST*

   - I finally got my edit UI suggestion JIRA'd.... Now to make patches at
   my next breather... :P ** VWR-25739 Reversing the single-axis grid-based
   drag, scale, and rotate layout

*FUTURE*

   - Get patches and Repository created for the above

*IMPEDIMENTS*

   - School, work, and other RL... :(