[opensource-dev] in-viewer translation is dead soon.

Marc Adored marc at inworlddesigns.com
Sat May 28 19:26:14 PDT 2011

I like that idea on translate what they want. Also that translating
your own text for you is what im talking about. Wastefulness because
no restrain was made and yes it should only translate text coming from
a viewer with a different language set. This things along with some
caching would make it very little burden on the provider.