[opensource-dev] Build of the viewer with Xcode on Leopard

Geenz geenz at geenzo.com
Sat Nov 12 09:47:53 PST 2011

There is a way around the UI texture problem that's proven to work (though seems to cut OS X 10.5 out of the equation in the process).  At this point, until 3p-apr is patched, you have to compile against the system's APR libraries.  This seemingly fixes the UI issue, and you can find more details here: https://jira.secondlife.com/browse/STORM-938?.  Mimika Oh's specific changes to compile against the system's APR libraries can be found here: https://bitbucket.org/Mimika_Oh/viewer-development/changeset/b63ec6bcf64d.

--
Geenz