[opensource-dev] Camera UI in Second Life beta viewer is broken

Cinder Roxley cinder at cinderblocks.biz
Sat Nov 19 19:09:29 PST 2011

Hi,

There's a little Refresh button (the itty bitty arrow that makes a circle.)
You need to click that to refresh the picture,

which will then make the Save button clickable again. Probably not ideal,
but it works. In previous viewers, you needed

to refresh the snapshot the same way anytime a setting was changed.

Kind regards,

Cinder Roxley