[opensource-dev] Camera UI in Second Life beta viewer is broken

Laurent Bechir laurent.bechir at madonie.org
Sat Nov 19 19:26:44 PST 2011

I did the refresh. The problem is not there. The problem is that when I
click on a button (Save, Cancel, or another) the viewer react like if I
was clicking behind it. For example, if the background of the picture
window is the ground, clicking on a button is going to make move my
avatar instead of the action the button is supposed to do. The is a
turnaround for such buttons as Save to my inventory which consist on
clicking on the part which is above the sidebar. But since Save and
Cancel buttons are not above this part, they are unusable. I hope I'm
more clear :)

https://skitch.com/laurentr2d2/gkybs/second-life

https://skitch.com/laurentr2d2/gkyb4/second-life