[opensource-dev] Camera UI in Second Life beta viewer is broken

WolfPup Lowenhar wolfpup67 at earthlink.net
Sat Nov 19 19:36:46 PST 2011

Ok from what you have said it sound like click to move is active in the
preferences. As a work around in the preferences floater under move set
single click on land to no action and double click on land to what eve you
want it to do. Now this would be a 'workarond. And not a true fix for the
underlying issue of some elements of the UI not taking presidence.