[opensource-dev] Changes Since Last Build problem

Ricky kf6kjg at gmail.com
Mon Nov 21 17:27:18 PST 2011

Yes, I noticed that some changeset id's weren't found in the V-D
repository, so I had the script just display what it could for those.
For reference here's the demo link:
http://rwcproductions.com/~ricky/snowstorm/

It'd be better to find out why the data changed, and if was possible
to get it all back, but if not then adding the repository url...
Hmmm...  Looks like a lot of those have the changeset URL.  I could
parse that for what is needed to go get the rest of the data...  But
that's more hacks on top of hacks just to overcome a lack of data from
the original source.

So some questions that'd be nice to have answered: Where else is that
JSON being used?  Why was it changed?  Could the wanted data be added
to it and not freak out whatever else is using it?  If the JSON has
the data needed I could scrape up some time to build a non-hacky fix.

Ricky
Cron Stardust