[opensource-dev] Changes Since Last Build problem

Oz Linden (Scott Lawrence) oz at lindenlab.com
Wed Nov 23 05:55:54 PST 2011

On 2011-11-21 20:27, Ricky wrote:
> So some questions that'd be nice to have answered: Where else is that
> JSON being used?  Why was it changed?  Could the wanted data be added
> to it and not freak out whatever else is using it?  If the JSON has
> the data needed I could scrape up some time to build a non-hacky fix.

The underlying problem was a performance issue - some codeticket queries
were timing out and causing builds to fail.   The current situation is a
workaround that looses some (important) features but keeps the build
machinery turning.  A proper fix is being considered, but I don't know
how soon we'll have it.