[opensource-dev] Weird issue with mouselook flight in newer viewers

Dave Booth dave at meadowlakearts.com
Thu Oct 20 11:51:11 PDT 2011

On 10/20/2011 11:06 AM, Ricky wrote:
> Those angle limits have been in place for many, many years.  Though I
> agree that having them has little purpose, they have, nevertheless
> been there the whole time.

So in other words I've been living with it without really noticing until
I actually started building my own aircraft and made myself an
instrument panel with a fully functional artificial horizon.

I guess it's JIRA time, although its hardly going to be a high priority
as it will be considered an enhancement rather than a fix. In the
meantime I guess I'm switching over to Firestorm whenever I'm going to
be flying through any area I might get shot at, since having a wider
flight envelope than anyone using a LL viewer could well be useful :)