[opensource-dev] An Idea

aklo at skyhighway.com aklo at skyhighway.com
Sat Oct 22 16:51:10 PDT 2011

Hey Everybody,

i had an idea.  My dad used to tell me that when i had one of those i
should treat it kindly, 'cause it was in a strange place.  "Ha-ha," huh?

Anyways, what if there was a "Random TP" button or keypress or whatever?
i mean, just to make things interesting?*  i don't know what kind of
controls or whatever might make it more (or less) practical, but i think
it would be a pretty cool thing.  i know i'd try it lots.  Well, as soon
as i get my computer fixed, anyway.

Y'all rock!

- AK

* Some things i can think of might be:  1) to a place with more (less)
than X avis there,  2) from the list of Linden Prize winners,  3) with
maturity rating (not) Y,  4) dance clubs or concerts,  5) language(s)
being spoken Z,  ...and like that.  Maybe people could sign up to be on a
list of destinations, or maybe some of it could just be parsed out of info
we could otherwise collect ourselves if we wanted to spend a lot of time
doing it.  Or maybe it could just be made out of all the places that
aren't trying to keep people out?