[opensource-dev] ok wtf is this?

Dave Booth dave at meadowlakearts.com
Sun Sep 4 22:27:58 PDT 2011

With the latest build I keep getting an alert box for "memory pool low,
some sl functions disabled to avoid crash" and sure enough I crash a
couple minutes later..   but memory pool low?  I've usually got over 2g
of physical memory free when it hits, and the machine isnt even breaking
a sweat. I dont see a ramp up in memory use that might indicate a leak,
I look at the logs and I see the latest ERROR level entry is a "bad
memory allocation" for a texture. Somebody who's more current with the
code tell me where I should look to narrow this thing down enough to
file a JIRA...