[opensource-dev] ok wtf is this?

Dave Booth dave at meadowlakearts.com
Mon Sep 5 08:57:05 PDT 2011

On 9/5/2011 2:32 AM, Nicky D. wrote:

> There is a memory pool that got enabled 4 days ago. Which could cause
> this problem aswell.
>
> The change is here:
> https://bitbucket.org/lindenlab/viewer-development/changeset/298722ecdb2e

oh yeah, that's an "aha!" moment for sure.. Thanks, Nicky.

Checking the "changes since last good" on the download page there it is
on build 239990, the most recent, which correlates exactly with when I
started to see this failure mode. If switching it off means I dont crash
at all tonight then I'll leave a little gift on JIRA for the kindly
folks at the lab to discover after their long weekend :)

Dave.