[opensource-dev] Mesh and Scripting

Ricky kf6kjg at gmail.com
Mon Sep 5 20:32:07 PDT 2011

I'm afraid that I allowed myself to create a writeup that made it easy
to conflate several independent things:
1) Scripting and meshes in general.
2) Mesh UUID flipping - VERY bad for animations, as you noted and
thanks for the link, but has valid uses.
3) Where to put scripting requests - which I just found myself while
looking for something else: SCR "Scripting"

Thanks for the link to the wiki page.

Ricky
Cron Stardust