[opensource-dev] Tutorial needed on TPV viewer-side AOs

Robert Martin robertltux at gmail.com
Fri Apr 13 06:29:40 PDT 2012

The only real thing that HUD AOs have that a client side AO can do is
the various "buttons" for different things. I normally (back when i
was inworld) used a Dire Wolf
this has a bunch of different functions (different animations and
recoloring things) also will we ever get a way to do a true Quad frame
(with Mesh Avatars would be good)? since that i think would drop a
couple scripts from the AO.

My opinion is that looking at what all is done in AOs and then seeing
if it can be done server side/or in viewer would be a good idea.

--
Robert L Martin