[opensource-dev] XUI Cleanup Project

Hitomi Tiponi hitomi.tiponi at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Aug 4 17:55:55 PDT 2012

Yes - the formatting on the xui code of the official viewer is horrific, especially the few files that have been relatively unchanged since Viewer 1.

Sadly LL's own standards are so vague that many different styles actually conform to them.  I tried to standardize on my version but gave up and  just followed the LL lead as it just messed up the diffs too much.

Recent xui files by LL are actually getting better, but indents, tab use, spacing etc. are still inconsistent.