[opensource-dev] Sandbox access restrictions

Nicky Perian nickyperian at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 10 20:37:19 PDT 2012

Recently, I was troubleshooting an apparent server problem using a non premium account avatar. So, I searched for a magnum (the problem server) sandbox only to find that I had to be a premium account avatar to teleport into some servers or a member of secondlife beta group to teleport into others. I found my troubleshooting effort to be frustrating. If these restrictions can't be lifted then provide proper search filters to not present the restricted areas.

LL please correct this.