[opensource-dev] Sandbox access restrictions

Stickman stickman at gmail.com
Sat Aug 11 11:21:32 PDT 2012

> restrictions can't be lifted then provide proper search filters to not
> present the restricted areas.

Quick search shows me that four servers are available on each release
channel for testing:

http://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/Beta/Magnum#Additional_Info

Similar sections exist on LeTigre and BlueSteel (both linked from that
page, up top).

It looks like joining a group is required, but the link to join is right there.

I suppose having SOME action required to access them makes it less
likely that the regions will be griefed or destroyed and are then
available for testing.

Stickman