[opensource-dev] Sandbox access restrictions

Nicky Perian nickyperian at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 11 16:14:44 PDT 2012

I'll  mark it off to a bit of late night testing grumpiness. I have alternate avatars for testing they are all in regular accounts and are in very few if any groups. I used the same search to locate the sandbox and then would click and receive notice of group or premium account needs. At the time it made me angry, I just wanted to test, write the jira, and get off the computer.