[opensource-dev] Anim format files upload

Laurent Rathle laurent.bechir at madonie.org
Mon Jan 16 17:50:11 PST 2012

Hello,

Is it possible to add the following patch :

In  indra/newview/llviewermenufile.cpp. Locate the function upload_new_resource, and circa line 800 (search for DoNotSupportBulkAnimationUpload  ) after the following code:

        else if (exten == "bvh")
        {
                error_message = llformat("We do not currently support bulk upload of animation files\n");
                upload_error(error_message, "DoNotSupportBulkAnimationUpload", filename, args);
                return;
        }
add the following:

        else if (exten == "anim")
        {
                asset_type = LLAssetType::AT_ANIMATION;
                filename = src_filename;
        }

as seen on this web page :

http://blog.machinimatrix.org/avastar/avastar-anim-format/

Should I open a Jira as feature request for this ?

Thank you