[opensource-dev] Anim format files upload

Stickman stickman at gmail.com
Mon Jan 16 17:59:25 PST 2012

> Is it possible to add the following patch :

To add my support. Using BVH to upload files has serious drawbacks.
Being able to upload a raw anim file natively in the official SL
viewer opens all sorts of wonderful avenues, such as a Maya or Blender
plugin that exports directly into the anim format. This allows us to
have more accurate animations with less waste, and to put the details
where we want them, instead of having them automatically assigned.

Laurent, let me know if you find/create a Jira. It would have my support.

Stickman