[opensource-dev] Linux toolchain update... testers needed.

Ambrosia chaosstar at gmail.com
Tue Jun 5 12:31:51 PDT 2012

Oz, as an aside..

Is there a plan to ever support building non-standalone on Linux 64bit
without installing 32bit libraries or workarounds? It can be a
nightmare with some distributions, and being forced to compile it as
32bit in 2012 just feels..wrong.
Pretty much all that blocks it is a lack of differentiation between
32bit and 64bit Linux in Autobuild, and offering prebuilt libs that
got compiled under 64bit once that's in place.

--Chalice Yao