[opensource-dev] "Adding a dialog" outdated

CJ Davies cjohndavies at gmail.com
Fri Oct 19 03:39:57 PDT 2012

A combination of exploring the source to see how dialogs are currently
implemented & Oz's email got me on the right tracks & I can now spawn a
blank dialog from a new menu entry - incidentally the 2009 page on the
wiki for adding menu entries is still fairly current.

Quick & dirty blog post about my findings here, might want to copy/drop
a link on the wiki page until it gets properly updated? No ads on my
site so this isn't a thinly-veiled attempt to drum up ad revenue for
myself ;)

http://cjdavies.org/?p=1344

Regards,
CJ Davies