[opensource-dev] "Adding a dialog" outdated

Nicky Perian nickyperian at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 19 05:46:51 PDT 2012

You can edit that wiki page or put your information in the discussion tab. Login to the wiki (upper right) using your SL account information and that will open up the edit rights. Using external links is subject to broken link errors so, a direct edit would be best.

I had fumbled through that page instructions before and never took time to document anything.

Thanks for taking time to document your experiences.