[opensource-dev] Leap Motion integration

Oz Linden (Scott Lawrence) oz at lindenlab.com
Wed Aug 21 12:12:14 PDT 2013

On 2013-08-04 05:52 , Elenia wrote:
> Hello all
>
> Since the Simon Linden's works
> https://bitbucket.org/simon_linden/viewer-rabbit (last commit in
> March) no news.
>
> So I took the llleapmotioncontroller.cpp and I have integrated it at
> the last version of Snowstorm (3-6-2-28466), and I have made a package
> that I distribue to my friends for tests.
>
> Finally I had appended a line
> self.file_list.append(["../../doc/Leap.dll",
> self.dst_path_of("Leap.dll")])
> And put the Leap.dll in the doc directory!
> It's not clean. Please what is the good way?

The good way would be to package the Leap.dll as an autobuild package,
add it as a dependency in the cmake files and add it in
viewer_manifest.py where the other dlls are loaded (look for
libhunspell.dll for example).

--
*Scott Lawrence* | /Director of Open Development/
Skype ozlinden <skype://ozlinden> | Second Life Oz Linden

Linden Lab| Makers of Shared Creative Spaces <http://lindenlab.com/>
Check out what we're working on! <http://lindenlab.com/products>