[opensource-dev] gcc 4.7.1: lotsa warnings about boost

Tank Master jaeger_reg at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 6 14:49:04 PST 2013

Unfortunately, you can't use boost 1.45 ll provides because it lacks thread.  Boost thread was added as part of Monty's updating the texture fetcher, and the ll boost repository already had been updated to include boost 1.48, so he just enabled packaging thread with is and used that version.  Shortly afterword, boost got updated to 1.52 and code updated to use the new filepicker V3 api.
 ~Tank> Date: Sun, 6 Jan 2013 14:22:26 +0100