[opensource-dev] OSX building xcode GUI compile failure

Nicky Perian nickyperian at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 5 05:00:19 PST 2014

To complete the record for other that are in the baby step phase:

https://developer.apple.com/library/mac/documentation/IDEs/Conceptual/gdb_to_lldb_transition_guide/document/lldb-terminal-workflow-tutorial.html

I attach the XCode GUI debugger to the running process, FireStorm in my case, compiling with RelWithDebInfo*.