[opensource-dev] Viewer Tools Upgrades - with a call for help

Oz Linden (Scott Lawrence) oz at lindenlab.com
Thu Jan 29 16:04:01 PST 2015

On 2015-01-28 19:23 , Callum Prentice (Callum) wrote:
> I can try it on an XP system tomorrow when I'm in the office and have
> access to the QA Lab.

To be clear... XP is not supported and if it does not work, that is not
a bug.

If it does happen to work, I don't object, but we won't spend time on it
if it doesn't.

We announced that we'd dropped XP support several months ago.

--
*Oz Linden (Scott Lawrence)* | /Engineering Director, Second Life/
Email or Hangouts oz at lindenlab.com <mailto:oz at lindenlab.com> | Second